Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pink in Love

Hi.....what are you doing ? It's a couple day going a valentine day...so have you already to celebrate ? Here I share my Valentine card to you..hope you enjoy.. and  if you interested you can also contact me to order, I'll be glad to serve you...hahaha : )




                                                                              XOXO













Looked at her dress I colouring with H2O..it give shimmer finally..and give like a chameleon color..( I hard to explaind ..(: but I like to used H20...especially for dress colour





The product I used :


Paper : Bassil Card stockpaper
Stamp  ImageHugs & Kisses from Magnolia, and Tilda with peony in Wedding Collection
Stamp for the background : I inform you later cause I got from my sister
Medium : Distress Ink, Shabby Pink embossing enameled from Stampendous, Liquid pearl
Flower : Wild Orchid Flower, 
Dies out :  Butterfly from JoyCraft -6002/0251
Misc: Ribbon , pearl, Light clay, charm ( all from my stuff )




I entered this card for :

Tilda’s Town Challenge

http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com/challenge #4 - Monochrome

http://timeformagnoliachallenge.blogspot.ch/




Thanks for stopping by , hope you like and enjoy it : )
With Hugs : Irma Tirza : )

Really appreciated to read your comments and support




No comments:

Post a Comment