Thursday, April 10, 2014

Beautiful

Hi.... here almost a midnight, but I can't wait to post my last lay out, I'm  happy when I made it, I'm very addicted with mix media, although I'm a beginner and keep learning I believe I will do better  if often practise. I hope you like my lay out too : )



I don't have a nice picture so I took a photo of me : )


I made the background with stamp, gesso and distress ink , I mix three different colour 


I fold the edges of the sheeets, and insert a paper doiley punch


 I stamp with letter vintage stamp , and also add doilley 



the product that I used :
Bazzil card stock - pattern paper - Gesso - Distrees Ink - stamp vintage letter - chevron two steps from Technique Tuesday - paper flower from WOF and Prima - Butterfly clips from Prima - lace from my stash - chippy from Dusty Attick 


I entered my lay out and inspired from the sketch 28 of :

http://scrapafrica.blogspot.com/2014/04/sketch-no-28.html





Thanks for stopping by
 I really appreciated to read your comment

with Hugs :)
Irma Tirza


No comments:

Post a Comment