Sunday, May 25, 2014

Perfect and Beautifull

Hi... Irma here...I am very very sad to read what the announced from Nadia, I really miss her if she's not here, I hope everything will be fine, and pray that it will be alright hope she keep still going on. I love this beautifull site, I love her creation a lot , I'm still a beginner, and I was very happy to find this site, and here I got a lot  of inspiration from friends, especially from the DT with their incredible work : ) Love your cration Ladys...Thankyou so much.


This morning before I go to the office I trying to quick post my lay out, I hope you like it : )


I create for my best friend as a gift, she work as a Designer Interior and she very talented. She was a successful young woman, and have a happy family so I give my title Perfect and Beautiful as she is... : )


I used a beautiful paper from Prima, a Stationery Collection match with her job, 



looked , I love to make the edge of the page like this : )

The product that I used :
Patern Paper from Prima,
Paper flower some frome Prima and I'm roses
Gesso, Lindys Stamp Gang Mist Spray, 
stamp from Tim Holz ( measure  and Tiny Texture), 
Clear stamp from Prima
Modelling paste, Archivall ink, Distress Ink, Doiley Puncher from Martha Stewart


I specially entered my lay out for :

http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-challenge-reveal-part-2-some-updates.html

here is the beautiful skecth for my inspiration


Thankyou for stopping by,
Hope you like it : )

Really appreciated to read you comments:

With Hugs :
Irma Tirza.


No comments:

Post a Comment