Monday, May 5, 2014

THANKYOU, TAG

Hi friends... Irma here...it trough a midnight but I can't sleep..so I decided to post my last creation, while listening my worship songs.... oh so quiet.., I create this tag as an expression my thankyou for my first class participant and Thankyou to my Jesus for this chance.I hope you like it too : ) here it is :

Look at the big lace. I love it much , I make a layer with another lace. I find on my stash, and also a tiny gold ribbon and small lace 




Look at the background, I used a textured fluorish stencil from Memory box , I spray with gold shimmer




I add swirl pearl from Prima, and mini love charm top the ribbon, oh I put the cheese cloth too, and for the butterfly I add liquid pearls


Look at the heart clay, I colouring with DI and put some gold perfect pearl, and for the cage, I also colouring with DI and random add a tiny black acrylic paint.
For the flower I also put some gesso and gold acrylic paint.


The product that I used:
Pattern Paper Art of Life
Bazzil Cardstock
Gesso, modelling paste,gold acrylic pait, gold perfect pearl, 
Stencil from Memory box, 
Dies Butterfly from Cherry Lyn
Lace, Ribbon, pearl, charm are from my stash


I entered this tag, to play along with :
http://gloriadesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/05/challenge-7-ribbon-lace-and-twine-oh-my.html


Thanks for stopping by :)
I really appreciated for your comments
with Hugs from me,
Irma Tirza

No comments:

Post a Comment