Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Pinky Birthday Card

Hi ..Hi..I'm sorry I almost late to submit my last card for some challenge Blog and I want to quick post : ) ..... I create this card with a new stamp that a gift from my crafty friend . She was home vacation from Germany...I love this image, it's very cute..so I want to show you..hope you like it: )




The product that I used :
Stamp Image : Wild Rose
Pattern Paper : 
Cardstock : Bassil and Concorde
Medium : Distress Ink, Gesso, Embosing enamel
Dies : Magnolia and Spellbinder
Paper Flower : WOF and I'm Roses
Ribbon , pearl and lace: from my stash
Stamp Post : Paper Poetry
Stamp sentiment : I got from swap with my crafty friend

I entered my card to :
Thanks for stopping by 
I really appreciated to read your comments :)

with hugs,
Irma Tirza

Happy crafting and Have a blessed day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment