Sunday, August 3, 2014

Pretty Bag

Hi...Gals..so happy to meet you again, I'm sorry...so long I 'm not coloring my cute Tilda,,,I'm so busy lately, but yesterday my crafty friend Arie Falter  from Germany, a vacation home in Indonesia, she and her kids  ( Steffi and Alexa ) love Tilda very much so I made something using Tilda images : ) I hope they like it and you like too : ) and we made a crafty community meeting as well , we share knowledge and make some work.

I want made something different for Steffy and Alexa , some of my friend  made a card so I made a pretty bag , hope they like it...and I also teach some of friends how to make it, hope you like also : )



I made this bag very very easy, you just need 1 paper 12"x12"  and used a scoring board for fold the paper.
First score the cardstock paper 12"x12" in  1/2", 5", 7", and 11 1/2" and than rotate the paper , score again in 2 1/2", and 9 1/2" ,

  after that you fold the line, both sides to be folded into a triangular shape, as you can see in the photo below
  
  Please ignore my Hand , lol..:)

  Look this, the bag almost finish, for the handle can make a paper size 2"x5" , and score 2" and then 1/2" 

After finish , you can decorate your bag, I decorated with image from Magno stamp, dies corner from Magno,doiley, I'm roses paper flower, pearl , breads , ribbon for the handle and butterfly emblishment.
I color the image with Distress Ink, for the name I used alphabet dies from Memory box, and I add stickles



Here is my foto and my friends , from left to right is  Henny, Arie Falter from Germany, Me and my sister Elsa Caroline,  look the pretty girls Steffy and Alexa and their pretty bag...hahaha.... love you girls... : )




  and here is our gathering with Tosca dress code, and our group used the same shirts : )


So happy . love to be a part of  wonderfull talented people, almost are cardmaking and almost love the Magnolia,,,hahaha


I entered my creation to :
Thanks for stopping by ,
I really appreciated to read you comments:)

Crafty hugs from me :)
Irma Tirza

No comments:

Post a Comment