Saturday, August 16, 2014

Summer

Hi Galz...it nice to know you , I'm so glad found the fabulous blog, and I love anything about art, but the most I love mix media, it made me very addicted, and I can learn and try some new technic from your DT and today I want to share my summer card , I hope you like it : )


 here is the photo
 I made one layer card and use a stencil from Artistcellar ( Sea Foam articel ) , I get this stencil from Artistcellar as donate, I should be  thank full for Lisa Causineau, if you interested you can find at her online shop at here.



I used old paper for a letter in the bottle for emblishment, and shells from light clay , and a charm starfish , a burlap at the bottom, and dried leaf from my old stash 


My medium are Modelling paste, Aged copper embossing enamel, Distress Ink, LSG ink spray, Glimmer Glaze from Tattered Angels and  I stamp around the paper from Tim Holtz with archival Ink


I entered my card to : 


Thanks for stopping by,
really appreciated to read your comments :)

with a crafty hugs from me,
Irma Tirza


Have a blessed day and happy crafting : )

No comments:

Post a Comment