Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Have a Nice Trip

Hello everyone... nice to see you again....here is my second post as a GDT for CRAFT HOARDER ANONYMOUS CHALLENGE #22 and the theme is HAVE A NICE TRIP.


Challenge #22 Have a Nice Trip!

Many of us travel around the holidays, so let's celebrate our adventures! Dig into your hoard and find some items that are vacation or travel themed. Do you have a hoard of cruise ship ephemera? Do you have a box of transportation stamps? Do you have a stash of camping themed papers? Or piles of Disney embellishments? Show them off! Create a vacation or travel themed project for us!


Let's joint , you have time up to Sunday, December 28th at midnight PT, more detail you can find here

we know that the year of 2014 almost ended...and everyone want to travel on holidays....so  I made a suitcase. I hope you like  my project : )

here is the photo


inside my suitcase , I have a tag, super mini album and a small suitcase...and my little cutie bear ho ho ho..




this my mini album , as usual I use a button magnetic





 the texture for the belt suitcase, I use a tissue paper technic and I cover with Distress ink  ( Vintage photo, Brushed Corduroy ) blend with Inka Gold ( Old Gold ) , it look like a leather, did you agree ? : )
for the background I apply with gesso from Studio Claudine Hellmuth , and stamp randomly from
  ( Darkroom Decor ) , and the butterfly charm I color with Silks ( Bohemian Blue )

 The wooden words from Studio Calico , and the pattern papers from Bo Bunny
and another are from my hoard stuff : )



Thanks for stopping by ,
Especially for Gloria Stengel , the talented Lady who give me a chance to contribution on her amazing Blog. Love you Gloria...see you later

Happy Holiday and happy crafting : )

Warm Hugs from me ,
Irma Tirza


No comments:

Post a Comment