Friday, August 28, 2015

Adventure

Hello friends...
Finally I finish my work and today I share my latest creation based on August challenge 'Yellow Mood" in Berry71 Bleu. I saw  the mood board two days ago , and  remember that I've ever took the picture with Yellow cab, so I decide to make it, hope I can contribute with the challenge.




here is the photo

some close up


I use Kaisercraft paper, and I apply with heavy gesso  and then  I mix the texture gel with mica powder from Finnabair and use stencil from Artiscellar to made my background,
 I stamp random from many brands,  after that I add a modeling paste on my chipboard before I colour with glimmer glaze and put a little bit of  mica powder, I love the chipboard and almost my all page I should to use it ! LOL ...
 I don't like my edge paper clean so I colour with distress ink and gesso, I made with my flow  until I satisfied with the result and you can see the edge gives a dimension , can't you ?

I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by,
I really appreciate with your comments :)

Hugs,
Irma Tirza

No comments:

Post a Comment