Saturday, October 17, 2015

Love in our Family

Hello friends, today I want to share my creation for Kaisercraft Sketch Board challenge  this month.
I have many papers from Kaiser. I love every quote on the edge of each page, 
but sadly  I only have a little any other Kaiser's products. :( 

I made this layout using a photo of me and my sons when we went holiday in Bali, I love that  moment and
 I thought the quote from Betsy's Couture Collection is matched .



Here is my creation,

 some closer


and the quote that I love. 
" The love in our Family flows strong and deep, leaving us memories to treasure and keep. "

I hope is forever 



the awesome Sketch Board 


Thank you for stopping by.
Hope you like it, and I really appreciate to read your comments



Have a great day and hug from me : )
Irma Tirza

No comments:

Post a Comment