Saturday, October 3, 2015

ODBDSLC256 , Psalm 84:11

Hello friend, hope you are well.
I'm so thankful finally I can finish my card that
 I made for Our Daily Bread this week challenge,
 I love this verse and hope you like it too: )


This week's challenge is to ink up or emboss your own background
...no designer paper!!

here is my card 








and the product that I used are :
ODBD stamps used : Scripture Bookmark
Stamp Butterfly : Kaisercraft
Paper Flower : I'm Roses
Medium : Gesso, Aged Copper and Aged Gold embossing enamel,
Chalk Edger from Ingvild Bolme (Teak Wall)
Paper : Bassil Cardstock, Concorde, Corrugated paper
Others : cord, dies out leaves and feather, Burlap



thank you for stopping by, 
 I would be appreciate to read your comments

Have a blessed day,
with a hug,

Irma Tirza




No comments:

Post a Comment