Wednesday, January 27, 2016

2-0-1-6 receipe LULUPU Challenge #57

Hello friends, This is my first DT post for Lulupu Challenge I am so excited to work with the talented DT girls at Lulupu. This  is my first experience and first journey to working abroad ! LOL

This month the theme is 2-0-1-6 receipe and I've made a journal cover book . Let me show you what I create with a little material to make a beautiful work!


With 2-0-1-6 recipe I choose 

2 --- washi tapes
0 --- pattern paper
1 --- stamp 
6 --- die cuts. 

Photo of the receipe I used




and this is the final of my work


here are some close up 





Step by step to create journal cover book:
First I coat the cover book with mod podge, then I glue the tissue paper to create texture, then I paint it with gellatos, I make use of two colors, spray a little water, after that I decorate with Embelishment.
I colored paper flowers die cut with a squirt of mist spray, and for die cut mannequin I use embosing black powder.

You can find the product at Lulupu Store :

Die cuts , pearl, cheese cloth, stamp and twine are from my stash

Thank you for stopping by, hope my work inspire you. Looking forward to see your comments, and don't forget to link your project here and read what the guideline here before your entering. Good Luck !!


Hugs,
Irma Tirza









No comments:

Post a Comment