Tuesday, January 12, 2016

ALTERED FRAME "ART"

Hello crafty friends...Happy New Year !

This is my first post in 2016, I altered my old frame to a new one with lots of product and pieces. I really enjoy while I made it. I use my old paint brushes as my central point embellishment , the reason is it was a non-durable goods which I use :) Lol
I also use many colors, metallic paint and pearl ink spray to say that I wish my journey this year is colorful of happiness , and I add some sequins to make it more bright and shiny !


Here is the picture


 more closer






I used a wedding lace for my texture background. 



Some of  a short pictorial : )


 

from the left to the right, first I peel of the paint of my frame and I start with cover my old frame with heavy gesso , after dried I set up my embellishment and pieces , Before I gluing all the things  I paint my small resin with silks an then I gluing all things with my desire.
I covered again with gesso before I spray with various colors until I satisfied with the result  and the end of work  I covered a light of Inka Gold and Magical from LSG to create more color shiny on the tops of certain elements.


I enter my work to 13arts challenge #38 
with the theme " SHINE" for this month challenge 


This is month's graphic for inspiration but I used similar color from the January Limited edition set
I also link the product I used from LSG to the store, please check it below.


The product I used :

Inks spray from LSG
Bodacious Blush
Sweet Violet Purple Teal
Clam Bake Beige
Delphinium Turquoise
Autumn Maple Crimson
Mango Mania
Sea mint Magical and Opal Sea Oats Magical
Inka Gold
Silks
Heavy Gesso from Prima
Metal Embellishment from Prima and my stuff
Paper Flowers from I am roses and Prima Flowers
Chipboard, Charm, resin and  lace are  from my local store
Alphabet from Me&my Big idea


Hope you like my work, and thank you for stopping by,
Really appreciate to read your comments :)

cheers and happy crafting !

Irma Tirza








No comments:

Post a Comment